BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is the last one... For now. :)


I think this is my last project for a few days... I had some left over material from the messenger bag that I made so I put it to good use. I made Ellie an apron. As soon as I put it on her she said, "I making supper". She's too funny! When she discovered there was a pocket she was thrilled! This girl loves pockets. She loves to be able to walk around with her hands covered.

When I take her picture now I tell her we're sending a picture to "Ma" and "Granddaddy" my parents so she waves and tells them hello. It's really cute! So this picture is of her telling them hello.


Ava has been making a new funny face which I have been trying to get a picture of. When I do I'll put it up... Hopefully sometime tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the apron! Isn't it amazing the little things young children find amusing? Pockets - of all things!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin the apron....

I am looking for an apron for Rob...i can't find one that is not too girly.

We are actually going to wear aprons to eat at the wedding since it is messy italian food i had mine and the other girls homemade by someone on etsy (before i knew you were doing this)

Bought the groomsmen them from Williams and Sonoma just black but want something a bit different for Rob but it has to be masculine.

So i am still looking any ideas?

i know that seems crazy but i think it might be cute and good for a photo op i will send you a pic of mine it is ADORABLE!

Just like Ellie's of course

much love, a