BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 14, 2008

Crafty...





The past few days I have been in a crafty mood. Here are the 2 things that I did today. I did the plate first and will definitely be making more. I got the idea from a girl I know who actually sells them. This one is not ready to be sold but isn't too bad for my first one. Then I made the bag. I don't know what I'm going to use it for yet but it'll be nice to have it when I do need it! :) I watched my mom make a little pouch for my camera and I pretty much did the same thing. Even though I'm not near her, I love being able to learn things from her! Let me know what you think about them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Hannah, those are beautiful:-)
Have you been to etsy.com before.....you should sell your stuff on that!
Have a super day, A

Anonymous said...

I think the bags are great!! I will definitely be seeking your decorating services when our new house is built. I was actually laying in bed last night thinking about the curtains I would like. We hope to get to see ya'll again soon!!

Kristi