BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am filled with Joy...


because I have the best husband ever and I got to see a picture of my brother today! First, I went to workout while Thad was home for lunch and when I came home so much had been done! The dishwasher was unloaded the kitchen was clean, there was a load of laundry on and the girls had clean diapers!!! I was amazed and so happy! Thad is such a big help to me especially days like today!

Then my mom e-mailed me a picture of my brother! I have missed him so much and we have been praying for him constantly! Hopefully he will be done sometime in May so we'll get to see him. I can't wait!

Here is a picture of both of them... Benjamin is the one in the middle. He has changed so much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day!

I am so glad you got to see a picture of your brother....

Speaking of working out, I need to start doing that more often.....YUCK

much love, a