BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bunny Ears and Phones






The girls have been unusually funny the past few days! Ellie's new thing is that she loves to talk on the phone. The first time she did this was with my sister... She took the phone from me and said "I talk to Carmen". Well it's been nonstop ever since! The best part about it is that she does exactly what I do! She walks around multi tasking! Except she's finding things to do. She's so funny!




Then there's Ava who is happy with just about anything! We pulled out their Easter bunny ears the other day and she loves them! She wants them put on her head and when they fall off she gets upset about it... Then she tries to put them on her baby dolls and Ellie! I don't know what I would do without these 2!

0 comments: