BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

These girls sure are quick...

Last night I was on the phone with an old friend just chatting and catching up on life. Thad had just left to run an errand and the girls were playing in their room. Every few minutes I would walk in and check on the girls and make sure they weren't up to no good. They were playing with diapers and laughing so I left them be. There was about 5 minutes in between my last 2 "check ups" and in that 5 min. they managed to destroy their room! They had emptied every drawer in their dresser and freed all of the nicely folded clothes. So there were diapers and clothes EVERYWHERE! And when I say they I mostly mean Ellie... She is the ring leader for any kind of happening like this. Since they had already done their damage I let them play and I finished my phone call. When Thad got home (about 15 minutes later) he had a look of complete shock and amazement! We put the clothes away and Ellie got her first lesson in folding clothes! :)

0 comments: