BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lyra tagged me to play along, so here goes. I’m supposed to tell 5 random things about myself and 5 places I would like to see or see again. Thanks for tagging me, Lyra!

1. A big pet peeve of mine is when people smack their food.

2. I love the beach but am afraid of getting in the water b/c I can't see what's on the bottom.

3. My birthmark is a jet black streak of hair. (Everyone that sees it says- "Did you know you have some black hair?!" it's really funny)

4. I am deathly afraid of heights but Thad didn't know it was that bad until he took me up on a Ferris Wheel. We got to the top and I closed my eyes and started shaking and telling him to make the people let us off. We got off and he said "I'm sorry I didn't believe you" Haha!

5. When I was in high school I had more accidents with a curling iron then I can remember. One morning I dropped the iron it rolled down and burnt my eyeball. I had to go to the doctor and wear a patch for about 4 days to let it heal. (My hair looked good though :)) Haha!

Places to see...
1. New York- I've been there twice but I can't wait to go back!

2. Anywhere that has clear water beaches so I can finally go swimming without worry. :)

3. Italy b/c it's such a beautiful place.

4. Panama- I went in high school on a missions trip and I would love to go back.

5. California- I've never been but my sister has and gave me the itch to go.

Now I'm going to tag Carmen, Mom, Sarah Livingston, Lynn

0 comments: