BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Don't judge a book by its cover

Yesterday I thought it would be great to take the girls somewhere, besides our front yard, and play. Just by looking outside it looked like a perfect day to go out... I was wrong! It was about 40 degrees and the wind was aweful. We ended up leaving after about 10 minutes. Right as we were about to leave Ava fell and hit her head on the stone ground. I'm telling you that she can't catch a break when it comes to having bumps and bruises on her face! Luckily we were very close to a good friends house and just ran by there and put an ice pack on and she was fine. :) We managed to get a few pictures though.

1 comments:

Lyra said...

I'm sitting here cracking up b/c I just posted on my blog about the nice weather today. It was in the low to mid 40's and it literally felt like Spring compared to the 10 degree weather we've been having. You guys have been out of the midwest too long!